George is in training to become a balance and stability dog.
What George is learning now
George is learning how to be a successful balance and stability dog. He learns how to help support a person and to accomplish tasks, some of these tasks are listed below.
- Support ascending and descending stairs
- Support to get up from a sitting position
- Support to get up from squatting
- Opening/closing refrigerator
- Retrieving items from refrigerator
- Bringing laundry to washer
George was born January 9th, 2017 in Tennessee. Assist dogs received George from Penny.